Decorative Iron Age grate with the Janis pattern and is available in either the raw casting or Baked on Oil Finish.
Actual Dimensions: 4.81″ [122 mm] x 19.63″ [499 mm] x .81″ [20.5 mm]
Designed to fit:
- ULMA – HYDROPLUS
- ULMA – U100 and M100
- MEA-Josam – MEArin 100
- MEA-Josam – MEA J1000
- MultiDrain – Alfa Channel
- J.R. Smith – Enviro-Flo
- J.R. Smith – Smith/ACO K100S
- ABT – Polydrain
Locking device sold separately.
- The LD100X-3 locking device is compatible with the ULMA U100, D100 and HYDROPLUS channel systems.
- The LD100MX-3 locking device is compatible with the ULMA M Series channel system.
- The LD100X-3CB locking device is compatible with the ULMA AD100 & AK100 Catch Basins.
- The 141460 locking device is compatible with the MEArin 100 channel.
Please note that all raw cast-iron grates begin to naturally rust with exposure to any form of moisture and will appear bright orange before settling to brown.