Decorative Iron Age grate with the Interlaken pattern and is available in either the raw casting or Baked on Oil Finish.
Actual Dimensions: 4.81″ [122mm] x 19.63″ [498mm] x .81″ [20.57mm]
- ULMA – HYDROPLUS
- ULMA – U100 and M100
- MEA-Josam – MEArin 100
- MEA-Josam – MEA J1000
- MultiDrain – Alfa Channel
- J.R. Smith – Enviro-Flo
- J.R. Smith – Smith/ACO K100S
- ABT – Polydrain
Locking device sold separately.
- LD100X-2 locking device is compatible with the ULMA U100, D100 and HYDROPLUS channel systems.
- LD100MX-2 locking device is compatible with the ULMA M series systems.
- LD100X-2CB locking device is compatible with the ULMA AD100 & AK100 Catch Basin
Please note that all raw cast-iron grates begin to naturally rust with exposure to any form of moisture and will appear bright orange before settling to brown.