Decorative Iron Age grate with the Minnione pattern and is available in either the raw casting or Baked on Oil Finish.
Actual Dimensions: 4.81″ [122 mm] x 19.44″ [494 mm] x .81″ [20.5 mm]
Designed to fit:
- ULMA – HYDROPLUS
- ULMA – U100 and M100
- MEA-Josam – MEArin 100
- MEA-Josam – MEA J1000
- MultiDrain – Alfa Channel
- J.R. Smith – Enviro-Flo
- J.R. Smith – Smith/ACO K100S
- ABT – Polydrain
Locking device sold separately.
- The LD100X-3 locking device is compatible with the ULMA U100, D100 and HYDROPLUS channel systems.
- The LD100MX-3 locking device is compatible with the ULMA M Series channel system.
- The LD100X-3CB locking device is compatible with the ULMA AD100 & AK100 Catch Basins.
- The 141460 locking device is compatible with the MEArin 100 channel.
- The 2811B locking device is compatible with the ABT Polydrain channel.
Please note that all raw cast-iron grates begin to naturally rust with exposure to any form of moisture and will appear bright orange before settling to brown.
What is Baked On Oil Finish? Click Here to learn more.